Bercode merchant – a retailer (or local service provider) that provides customer benefits (e.g., discounts) to bercode holders in its stores.
A bercode merchant can be a company (entrepreneur, store etc.) that has a bercode – regardless of whether it was purchased, received, or shared with it – and after registration, using the profile selector (drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen) creates a merchant profile on the platform.
Priority bercode merchant – a partner who, in addition to the above, also undertakes to pay an acquisition commission (in the hope of greater additional traffic).
Graphical representation of the Bercode merchant services role:
Click to enlarge
It is recommended to use the submenu items in the following logical order:
- After creating a new partner profile, you can change your details in the Partner settings.
- You can add the details of a new shop (webshop) in the New Point of Acceptance submenu and then change it in the submenu List of Points of Acceptance.
- If you want to encourage bercode issuers by paying an acquisition commission, you can set the required parameters in the Set turnover data.
- You can top up your balance in the Balance Management submenu for a smooth commission payment. (If you don’t want to take the time to do this, you can pay commissions automatically by entering your credit card information.)
- Use the other menu items for any needs that may arise.