In the Bercode sharing submenu, the platform records all bercodes that have been shared with you, transferred to you, or that you have shared and transferred. By pressing the Details button, you will find summary information about the given sharing, transfer (bercode carrier graphic, sharing, transfer type, bercode 18-digit ID, bercode level, validity, sender name, recipient name).
Click to enlarge
Bercodes shared with me:
- If anyone in your family has a valid bercode, they can share it with you. You can use the bercodes shared with you without restriction, but you can no longer share these bercodes with others (you are not the owner of these bercodes). You can delete these bercodes at any time.
Bercodes transferred to me:
- If anyone transfers their own bercodes to you (e.g., your friend has a partnership with several bercode issuers and they do not need one of those bercodes), you will be the owner of these bercodes from now on.
- You are the owner of the transferred bercodes, you can share or transfer them to anyone.
Bercodes shared by me:
- You can share your own bercodes with anyone. With one (1) bercode a max. 10 shares are allowed. For shared bercodes, purchase data for bercode usage is aggregated within the bercode owner role in the Savings submenu.
- You can revoke the shared bercodes and their use at any time. To do this, press the Cancel button at the bottom of the page within the Details for the selected bercodes.
Bercodes transferred by me:
- As a bercode holder, you can transfer your bercodes to anyone. You can no longer undo the transferred bercodes.