Key tag graphics
You can Design new key tag in the Bercode issuer services role, Key tag management menu, Key tag graphics submenu. You can Search among the products created so far, you can download and edit the existing key tag graphics. Use the Active, Inactive drop-down menu for any product to control whether or not that product can be requested.
Click to enlarge
To create a new key tag version:
- Click + Upload image to upload your own images, photos, graphics, etc. to the front and back. You can zoom in, move, rotate, and more with the markings below.
- Use the Design elements on the right to customize the graphics on your key tag. The green color means that you want to display the selected design element on the graphic. You can use the mouse to move the selected item. Upon request, you can also add input data for your graphic using the + Add new element function.
- Date - you can use it to display any date that you enter when ordering or that the customer enters in the webshop.
- Number - use it to display any number that you enter when ordering or that the customer enters in the webshop.
- Text - you can use it to display any text that you enter when placing an order or that the customer enters in the webshop.
- Title - you can use it to display any fixed data on the graphic, so it is not entered by you when placing an order or by the customer when ordering in the webshop.
- Custom level name - use it to modify the level names (Basic, Light, Classic, Extra, Business) in the Product parameters settings menu.
- Prefix: This is a fixed text that appears in front of the data, in the same design.
- You can finalize your graphics with the Save button, which appears in the Key tag graphics table.
Click to enlarge